Thursday, September 17, 2015

The Insurance Check Didn't Come Through...

And apparently that faked death would be considered fraud anyway, so I'm back.

It's been...it's been a year. Quite a bit in life in general as well as fair amount of writing over at Moar Powah! Kind of cut into things here. But, we're coming to October, and since this year marks the fifth anniversary, I do NOT plan to blow this off.

...but, I do have to answer for the seven months of radio silence.

So, in a fashion that truly befits my Catholic upbringing, I will be doing so through the route of atonement by pain.


...okay, not that kind of pain.

Just watch, that's probably gonna lead a whole colorful chunk of audience here care of GIS.

Anyway, rather than just settling on one punishment movie from last year, I will subject myself to seven over the course of the last few months of 2015.


That's right, seven awful movies from 2014 because I... … … ...love...you...readers?

I don't know, actually.

ANYWAY, these will be starting this week along with other general content, and some will likely have to wait till after October, but fact is, things are moving again.

Also, got some work lined up over at MP as well as we move into the fall, so keep your eyes peeled.

No comments:

Post a Comment